Sunday, November 11, 2007

My weekend notes –I

A good collection of RSS buttons. Over 50 images. If you want to change your RSS icon, you can refer it here.

Have you tried any psychological techniques to get more visitors to your blog? I have not tried any thing like that, except trying out various hacks and designs, I found on the net, from blog gurus and experts. The article “Perception - A Blogger’s Secret Weapon” found here made me think, does blogging need this much analysis? For me blogging is “sharing your passion”. If you find people with a similar passion; you can enrich your knowledge and share your thoughts openly to all of them. If you did not find, then it shows you are unique. Both are good to me.

An amazing blog on to-do lists. I personally use to-do lists to organize my work and achieve productivity. The lists I have help me in prioritizing my work and keep me focused on every thing I do. Frankly I never thought a blog can be run on to do lists.

I came across a nice quote by Seth Godin “Winners quit fast, quit often, and quit without guilt.” In Cntrl+Z at startups article. The analogy of enterprenuership to swimming is worth to note for every startup company, at least for new entrepreneurs. Anjali you put my consciousness at ease by your article.

I read a small post about coolhotmail.com here on Microsoft’s new strategy to push live.com services in India. Making [hot] mail cool. On this site you can get email ids for cities rocking and blessing, clubs for film stars, ids for describing who you are, expressing your love for food and sports and what not, you can get ids where you don’t fit. Watch it at www.coolhotmail.com

0 comments: